Role: Senior Learning Content Manager
Team | Reporting To: Head of Delivery
Formerly MyKindaFuture, Connectr is for businesses where people belong.
Connectr helps build a sense of belonging with all people, from candidates to employees, and creates a culture where everyone is included.
Through Connectr’s products and services, we put the ‘human’ back in HR and deliver a new way to form human connections, turn D&I strategy into reality, and provide an engagement and mentoring platform that people love to use.
We are an award-winning, mission-locked company. We believe every person should have equal power and opportunity to shape their future, regardless of their background. Connectr works with over 40 employer partners, and last year supported over 40,000 people to take their next career steps.
Connectr champions an inclusive, respectful, and creative culture for our own people. We show care and candour in everything we do. We embrace new ideas, take calculated risks, communicate openly and proudly deliver our shared mission.
About the role:
Our Content Delivery team are responsible for the creation of engaging learning resources for a variety of audiences. Typically focusing on employability and skills development for early talent, our campaigns deliver a key and critical element to our client's workforce initiatives. Content is served through various mediums which includes our award winning Connectr SaaS platform, virtually (online), face to face (school workshops, inspiration days, work experiences) and train-the-trainer models. Our content is of strategic importance to our clients and long-standing relationships with enterprise organisations is testament to its pedigree.
The Senior Learning Content manager oversees, contributes and collaborates with the Learning Content Manager and together originate the content element of our client campaigns focusing on bespoke and innovative ideation in content design. The rich variety of the campaigns and high-profile exposure make this opportunity completely standout
You will need empathy and understanding for a range of audiences and be able to engage with the end user quickly and effectively. Experience and passion of creating inclusive content with core elements of diversity which impact the tone of voice, user journey/impact and examples will support our values within content creation.
- Build content strategies in a consultative capacity with clients
- Create content and deliver in conjunction with stakeholders within the scope, timeline and budget.
- Lead the delivery of all internal and external initiatives.
- Manage a high volume of content requests at pace and to a high quality
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts and/ conducting subject matter research to meet the client and end user needs
- Manage the user experience of content on digital platforms and face-to-face, ensuring that content translates well to the end user’s experience. Keeping track of feedback from our end users and using it to assess the impact of content
- Prepare materials and training for content facilitators and volunteers, with clear guides and expectations
- Proactively keeping in line with new content trends, curriculum needs and skill gaps. To help stay current with our audiences and develop in-depth knowledge of how they think, feel, and engage
- Proven experience in building impactful, engaging and effective learning content for multiple audiences
- E-learning awareness and experience is essential.
- Content and campaign co-ordination/project management
- Educational background / develop learning resources / understanding of the national curriculum – not essential but desirable
- Experience in balancing client needs with end user experience
- An understanding of the skills landscape including skills gaps, national curriculum, assessment trends and employee Learning & Development - desirable
- Flexibility and ability to manage the production of multiple work streams
- Stakeholder influence and communication at all levels across a wide range of corporate clients.
- Experience creating end-to-end training resources and facilitating virtual training
- Manage and deliver a full project end to end delivery lifecycle including making recommendations for improvement
- Manage freelance content facilitators with clear expectations and keeping to within budget requirements
- Line management of Learning Content Manager
Internal mentoring scheme and career development.
- Volunteer days and ways to give back to our communities.
- Flexible and remote working.
- Reduced paid summer hours.
- Enhanced maternity cover and paternity leave.
- Wellbeing allowance, including an Airbnb wellbeing mini-break twice a year.
- Competitive salary and annual review.
- Company share options.
Christmas and Summer team parties.
Want to join us? Let’s chat! email@example.com
Ensure compliance of your team to all rules, policies, and regulations at Connectr including HR policies, D&I best practice and information security and data privacy guidelines.
All positions at Connectr hold responsibility for being up to date and in adherence to information security training, guidance and policies provided by Connectr on information security, including GDPR.
Connectr is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.