Role: Onboarding Lead
Team | Reporting To: Head of Delivery
Formerly MyKindaFuture, Connectr is for businesses where people belong.
Connectr helps build a sense of belonging with all people, from candidates to employees, and creates a culture where everyone is included.
Through Connectr’s products and services, we put the ‘human’ back in HR and deliver a new way to form human connections, turn D&I strategy into reality, and provide an engagement and mentoring platform that people love to use.
We are an award-winning, mission-locked company. We believe every person should have equal power and opportunity to shape their future, regardless of their background. Connectr works with over 40 employer partners, and last year supported over 40,000 people to take their next career steps.
Connectr champions an inclusive, respectful, and creative culture for our own people. We show care and candour in everything we do. We embrace new ideas, take calculated risks, communicate openly and proudly deliver our shared mission.
About the role:
Connectr works with young people, their networks and employers to support the next generation of talent into successful working lives. Through our aspiration-raising and skill building activities, we inspire, inform and educate young people aged 14-24 throughout key stages of their career journey. This is coupled with our support for some of the UK’s largest employers, to deliver impactful insight and training to their employees, from hiring managers, to C-Suite, to volunteers in the community.
We are looking for an organised and driven individual with excellent communication skills to join as Onboarding Lead. We have Software as a Service (SaaS) DEI portfolio of products that our customers are using to support the delivery of their Corporate Social Responsibly roadmap. The onboarding experience is the first touchpoint of our clients Connectr journey and is so integral to their success and the success of Connectr. As the Onboarding Lead you will be responsible for a smooth transition for all new campaigns when a campaign goes live. You will get to know the client and the campaign inside out and be pivotal to ensure they are onboarded successfully and to a high standard.
- Full responsibility for interpreting Statement of Work and building into bespoke Onboarding project plans.
- Lead and deliver the full Connectr onboarding process for clients working at scale & pace against bespoke project plans.
- Manage Client Stakeholder/s in conjunction with cross functional teams throughout Onboarding phase.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and lead successful handover to Customer Success, Account Management and Delivery teams at completion of Onboarding.
- Improve & consolidate existing workflows and create new processes for successful & compliant client onboarding.
- Develop performance analytics to define and measure successful implementation.
- Act as a bridge between the senior leadership teams, operational teams to ensure success in all aspects of client onboarding.
- Internal and external stakeholder management at all levels
- Be a Connectr expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product internally and externally.
- Ensure that personal product knowledge and that of the whole onboarding team is continually developed through direct engagement with product team. Ensure this knowledge in continually embedded into the onboarding process.
- Line, task and KPI management of Onboarding Specialists in team.
- Previous experience working in a SaaS company and following a SaaS model of working.
- Team Leadership and direct reports.
- Significant experience of Software programme Implementation/full client management in an Onboarding environment.
- Demonstrable ability to own and deliver a project plan to deliver agreed timelines and budget in either an Onboarding Lead or similar role.
- Technology skills with a good aptitude for learning new software.
- Confident and engaging verbal and written communication skills to talk about software in a non-technical way.
- Familiar and comfortable with fast growth and continuous change.
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- A proactive approach to learning and development with a high level self-motivation in a hybrid company environment.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills set to ensure operational performance metric reporting and analytics
Internal mentoring scheme and career development.
- Volunteer days and ways to give back to our communities.
- Flexible and remote working.
- Reduced paid summer hours.
- Enhanced maternity cover and paternity leave.
- Wellbeing allowance, including an Airbnb wellbeing mini-break twice a year.
- Competitive salary and annual review.
- Company share options.
Christmas and Summer team parties.
Want to join us? Let’s chat! email@example.com
Ensure compliance of your team to all rules, policies, and regulations at Connectr including HR policies, D&I best practice and information security and data privacy guidelines.
All positions at Connectr hold responsibility for being up to date and in adherence to information security training, guidance and policies provided by Connectr on information security, including GDPR.
Connectr is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.